Please have alternative days and times you can be available, as many days get booked in advance.
Depending on which service you request:
Beach Side – We will text confirm you the reservation date, time, and location, then drop a pin to be opened in google maps. This will bring you to us from your smart phone. We have had 100% success with this method and people love how simple it is. If you book online, PayPal will securely take payment at time of online sale. If you book with us by phone or email, your credit card information will be held in PCI compliance, then be charged the morning of your confirmed session. All credit card confirmations of payment will be sent to you by email. Please show up 10 minutes early to your appointment to speak with the therapist directly and start on time.
Mobile- Please have your location details available, hotel/condo/timeshare address, room number & parking information. Please allow for enough room for our massage tables to be set up. We will text confirm you the reservation date, time, and location. If you book online, PayPal will securely take payment at time of online sale. If you book with us by phone or email, your credit card information will be held in PCI compliance, then be charged the morning of your confirmed session. All credit card confirmations of payment will be sent to you by email. We will show up 10 minutes early, so that we may start on time.
Mountain View- We will text confirm you the reservation date, time, and location, then drop a pin to be opened in google maps. This will bring you to us from your smart phone. We have had 100% success with this method and people love how simple it is. If you book online, PayPal will securely take payment at time of online sale. If you book with us by phone or email, your credit card information will be held in PCI compliance, then be charged the morning of your confirmed session. All credit card confirmations of payment will be sent to you by email. Please show up 10 minutes early to your appointment to fill out acupuncture paperwork, or speak with the therapist directly and start on time.
If you are e-mailing or texting, please know that we require a credit card to hold the appointment. We can give you our availability over a text or e-mail, and will follow up with a phone call to capture your credit card information.
Your credit card will be charge the morning of your appointment. If you chooses to tip your therapist, please do so in cash or call in the desired amount to be added to your card.
There is a 4.617% tax and 3.75% processing fee on all credit card transactions. You will receive an e-mail and/or text with your credit card receipt.
If you prefer to pay in cash, and our principle therapist is on site, you are welcome to pay in full cash. If our principle therapist is not on site, only tips can be paid in cash.
We will discuss with you in advance who your therapist(s) will be for your session. Your therapist(s) are determined by an on-call and availability basis. We are happy to take requests for female or male preferences.
We do not allow single male Out Call sessions. If you are a single male, we are happy to send a highly trained male therapist to your location.
- Credit Card
- Local (HAWAII) Checks
We accept direct payments through PAYPAL –> HERE
ALL reservations must be made via phone with a valid credit card
(We will not run your cc at that time)
Payments can be made in partial cash and credit card.
All Credit Card transactions are subject to state tax charges
PLEASE REFER TO OUR SCHEDULING PAGE FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT ACCEPTING CREDIT CARDS AND CASH PAYMENTS.
PLEASE REFER TO OUR CANCELLATION POLICY ABOUT MISSING YOUR APPOINTMENT AND RESCHEDULING.
If you are not satisfied with your treatment, you may be reimbursed for full or partial payment depending on your scenario.
Your satisfaction is our goal!
Please provide at least 24 hours notice if you need to reschedule or cancel a treatment. If a client fails to cancel within 24 hours, they will be charged 100% of the scheduled treatment rate. Unless client can prove an unavoidable emergency, this policy will remain with no acceptations. Our cancellation policy INCLUDES same day sessions.
Late Arrival Policy
We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments. In special cases, and when our schedule will allow, we may be able to accommodate a partial or full appointment. This will be at our discretion and only with proper, advanced notification of your late arrival. The original reservation fee will be charged.
No Show Policy
Clients who fail to show for appointments will be charge 100% and may be asked to pre-pay for future services. It is important that our massage therapists are compensated for reserved time slots
respect for client needs and boundaries
- Elevate(s) Massage Therapists are happy to adjust pressure, temperature, musical volume, work longer on an area or move on if you request it.
- The client may choose to: leave on as much clothing as needed for comfort, refuse any massage methods, stop massage at any time and is free to leave; the therapy door is never locked.
- The client will always be modestly draped. Only the area being massaged will be undraped.
- Occasionally, an emotional response to massage occurs. If this happens, it is ok to express the feelings in our safe, nonjudgmental environment – or you may request privacy and end the session. You are in control.
- Requests for sexual activity will not be tolerated, will be viewed as solicitation, and reported to the proper authorities under the guidelines of the massage therapy policies and procedures. The client will not be rescheduled if this occurs.
- The breast and genital area will not be massaged under any circumstances. Permission will be asked before working close to these areas; otherwise, a professional distance will be maintained. Also, low back, hip & gluteal area will be massaged only with permission and can be worked through the draping if requested.
- Sexual interaction or discussion of any kind between the client and the massage therapist is NEVER appropriate. On rare occasions an involuntary sensual response to massage is natural and will subside on its own in a few moments.
confidentiality and conversation
- The discussion between the massage therapist and the client is confidential. The client may or may not choose to talk during the massage.
- We are happy to listen to your conversation and share our professional expertise. We prefer to not discuss topics of a political, private or sexual nature.
- We offer an NDA if required by the clientelle
You, the undersigned, have been engaged to render certain services for Elevate(S) (“GUEST”). In exchange for good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is hereby acknowledged, you hereby agree as follows:
1. You acknowledge and agree that the privacy of Guest is highly valued and that you will maintain as confidential all information and material concerning Guest learned by you. You hereby agree that you shall not use, disclose, copy or exploit any information or materials (including, but not limited to, any photographs, negative prints, moving images, audio recordings, digital files, messages, texts, letters or other communications, drawings or documents, personal notes, etc.) that are acquired by you in the course of your engagement relating to Guest and Guest’s professional or personal life, or Guest’s guests and acquaintances. All such information or material shall be deemed to be absolutely confidential and the property and trade secrets of Guest and/or Elevate Wellness.
2. You also agree that (a) you will not photograph, tape, film or otherwise record any likeness, voice or activities of Guest or Guest’s guests and acquaintances; and (b) you will not give or participate in any interviews or assist in the preparation (including the removal or reproduction of any information and material) of any publications on-line or otherwise in any medium, including blogs, news accounts or other public dissemination of information. You hereby assign to Guest all worldwide right, title and interest (including all copyrights) in any items or materials that you may create in violation of the foregoing prohibition. The information and material referred to in this agreement is sometimes referred to as “Confidential Information”.
3. You acknowledge and agree that due to the particular nature of the entertainment industry, any disclosure or dissemination of Confidential Information or material will cause severe and irreparable harm to Guest and/or Elevate Wellness. Accordingly, you agree that if you breach or threaten to breach any covenant or representation made in this agreement, Guest and/or Elevate Wellness shall be automatically entitled (in addition to and without waiving any other rights or remedies Guest and/or Elevate Wellness may have) to obtain injunctive relief against you, including without limitation a court order forbidding you from disclosing, disseminating, or using the Confidential Information or any other information or materials described herein, and enjoining the publication, dissemination, use, release, or exploitation of such information or materials.
4. This agreement, and its validity, interpretation and legal effect shall be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii, without regard to its conflict of law principles. This agreement shall be binding on you and any entity owned or controlled by you.